What started as a brief set of video responses to anti-Messianic activists in Israel (see below) has blossomed into a new online initiative featuring no fewer than 52 short clips answering the most pressing rabbinical objections to Yeshua (Jesus).
A new Hebrew-language website (messiah.co.il) presents the videos produced by local Messianic media professionals Eitan Bar and Moti Vaknin of the Internet-based ministry “One for Israel.”
The videos and website are “our most advanced production so far, and perhaps the most advanced in Jewish Evangelism until today,” wrote Bar. “In these videos we expose how the Rabbis have been keeping Jesus a secret from Israel for over 2,000 years. We even quote ancient Jewish sources showing that the Old Testament prophecies we refer people to were interpreted in the past just as we interpret them today - as being about the Messiah!”
Israel Today has written before about One for Israel, which is taking a fresh approach to evangelism in the Jewish state. Israeli society is one of the most “online” in the world, and recent statistics showed that every month 18,000 Israelis search Google for the term “redemption,” and over 22,000 search for “Yeshua.”
Some of the topics addressed in the new video series include:
- Why do the rabbis really reject Jesus?
- Can you be Jewish and believe in Jesus?
- Is the Messiah supposed to rule like King David or suffer like Joseph?
- Is the Messiah an incarnation of God in flesh and blood?
- Is the New Testament Anti-Semitic?
- Son of God: a pagan concept, or a Biblical one?
- Does the New Testament claim that Israel have been rejected or replaced?
Below are the two original videos published by Eitan and Moti with English subtitles: