This stunning piece is the perfect gift for celebrating Jerusalem's 50th reunification anniversary. Combine the occasion, whether a christening, a birthday, a wedding gift, for a loved one or just for yourself. Customize it with meaning!
You could choose from the following inscriptions:
- “for out of Zion shall the Torah come forth, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.” (Isaiah 2:3)
- “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, may those who love you prosper.” (Psalm 122:6)
- “On your walls, O Jerusalem, I have appointed watchmen; all day and all night, they shall never be silent.” (Isaiah 62:6-7)
- “If I forget you, Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its skill.” (Psalm 137)
When ordering please ensure that you provide the following details:
- Please indicate the desired Bible verse from the table above via the numbered phrase
- Each ring is unique and lovingly made. Please provide the exact ring size desired
- Other sizes are available by special order. Prices available on request.