Israel Today comments guidelines
The following are the broad guidelines for posting on Israel Today articles:
- We welcome all on topic comments
- Respect and courtesy are expected
- No bullying or harassing of other users
- No impersonation of anyone else
- No denigration, defamation or insulting of other users
- No threats of any kind whatsoever against others, either physical or legal, will be tolerated
- No links in comments are allowed.
- No posting of personal contact information or email addresses
- No posting of links to self-promotion which contain donation links
- No promotion of commercial products or publications for profit
- Caps will be allowed in moderation
- No spamming or flooding
- No foul language or cursing
- No anti-Semitic posts or comments
- We ask that your comments do not include general banter or conversation.
- Israel Today reserves the right to delete any posts at any time
- Israel Today reserves the right to ban any user without explanation or warning
By commenting on Israel Today’s Disqus forum, on any news item, you automatically confirm that you have read and understood these posting guidelines.