Frequently Asked Questions F.A.Q. Help Center
- WHY should I “invest” in a membership subscription to Israel Today? What are the benefits of membership?
If you value what Israel Today provides:
- Local Israeli, Jewish and New Testament perspectives as Biblical prophecy unfolds before our eyes
- The “news others omit”, from local journalists
- Practical ways to stand with Israel
- Israeli journalism in the context of our faith-based member community
- Access to exclusive Members Only content
- Member Events including live discussions and virtual tours
- Opportunities for you to interact with our Israeli reportersPurchase one of our online subscription options today and support our brand of Jerusalem journalism.
- Can I pay with a DEBIT CARD?
Our regular membership subscription is a recurring payment, payment gateways don’t allow recurring payments with a debit card.
Therefore, you can purchase a limited 1 year Subscription with your debit card online here: https://www.israeltoday.co.il/shop/1-year-membership/
- Why pay for full access to “Members Only” articles on Israel Today?
Our Jerusalem-based news agency is funded by your Membership Subscriptions which support our team of local journalists and support staff so that we can bring our readers original and exclusive faith-based reporting on Israel and the Jewish World every day (except Shabbat).
We want to take this opportunity to thank our community of subscribers for helping lift up a biblical voice of truth and hope in MidEast news media, from right here at “ground zero.” Purchase one of our inexpensive online subscription options today
Does Israel Today still print a PAPER version of the magazine?
Israel Today was founded in 1978, when we first began publishing a monthly German news magazine. The English language print edition of Israel Today was launched in January 1999 in order to meet a growing demand for news from Israel to the English-speaking world, at a time when the internet was still in its “diapers.”
Two decades later we ended the English print edition on January 1, 2020 because of rising print and shipping costs and in order to fully realize the potential and immediacy of the new digital internet media. In English we are now a fully-digital online-only-magazine, and we appreciate your input in helping lift up an excellent “voice” of truth, hope and inspiration in MidEast news media. Purchase one of our inexpensive subscription options today
- How can I check if I still have a valid, paid membership subscription?
- After Login, click on “My account” on the top of our website screen, then on “My Membership” – then on “Manage.” You will see all your membership details. Purchase one of our inexpensive online subscription options today
- How can I renew my membership subscription?
- Click on “My account” on the top of our website screen, then on “My Subscription” – then on “Renew now”.
- Why can’t I read the Member-Only content in the online digital magazine website?
To do so you need to be a paid member subscriber to Israel Today. Purchase one of our affordable online subscription options today
If you are a member subscriber, to check if you are logged in, please look at the top of the screen. You should see your name there. If you are logged in and still can't read the Member-only content, then your subscription has expired. Click on “My account” on the top-right, then on “My Membership,” then on “Manage”. You will see all your membership details.
If your membership has expired you will need to make a new subscription here: Purchase one of our inexpensive online subscription options today
- How do I LOGIN?
Only Members can login (with a username and password). If you are not yet a Member, you need to make a new subscription order, here: Purchase one of our inexpensive online subscription options today
Then as a member you will get a Username and Password. Click on the top right on LOGIN and enter your Username and Password. Press “Remember me” so you will be automatically logged in next time you visit us
You can access our online digital magazine website from multiple devices. Follow the same instructions from the paragraph immediately above.
- How do I update my payment method?
- Click on “My account” on the top of our webpage, then on “My Subscription,” then on “Change payment.
- How do I cancel my paid membership subscription?
- Click on “My account” on the top of our webpage, then on “My Subscription,” then on “Cancel.”
- How do I update my email address for general contact purposes?
- Click on “My account” on the top of our webpage, then on “Account details.” Then change your Email address and click on “Save changes.” [Please note that changing your email address for the DAILY NEWS summary is a separate, but easy process. See below.]
- How can I change my password?
- Click on “My account” on the top of our webpage, then on “Account details.” Then change your Password. Type your current Password then your new Password. If it is not a password you’ll remember, please write it down for yourself. And then click on “Save changes.”
- How can I sign up for the DAILY NEWS summary direct to my email?
- Click on the following link: https://www.israeltoday.co.il/newsletter/
Type in your name and Email address; then click on SIGNUP.
- How can I CANCEL my DAILY NEWS summary email?
- On every one of our daily email Newsletter messages, down at the bottom of the Email you will see “unsubscribe.” Click on it.
- How do I update my email address SPECIFICALLY for Daily News Summary Email Newsletter?
First, "unsubscribe" from the daily Newsletter on your old email, by scrolling down on one of the last Israel Today DAILY NEWS Emails you’ve received. At the bottom, click on “unsubscribe.”
Then Click on the following link: https://www.israeltoday.co.il/newsletter/
Type in your name and preferred Email address; then click on SIGNUP.
- How can I know when the Israeli products I ordered from the SHOP will arrive?
- We will send you an order confirmation via email. Then the Israeli products you ordered will be sent to you by airmail directly from Jerusalem. Delivery of the ordered goods from Jerusalem usually takes 2 to 3 weeks.
For any question please contact email@example.com
- How can I SUPPORT the mission of Israel Today?
- ֿThank you for your desire to connect with Israel and support our mission! You can support Israel Today by donating HERE. Alternately, feel free to write to us here, and we will be glad to respond directly. If you have not already done so, purchasing a subscription is also a great way to support the mission of Israel Today... Purchase one of our online subscription options today to support our brand of Jerusalem journalism.
- How can I SUPPORT humanitarian aid projects in Israel?
- Visit our Support/ACT Page to purchase any quantity of our Support/ACT items and find out more.
- Why am I not logged in AUTOMATICALLY? Why do I need to login repeatedly?
- ֿDue to new some new international regulations, you may periodically have to “re - login” to your account. If you have a current, paid subscription but cannot read all articles, then you are logged out and need to login again. Under Member only articles you will see “Become a member” and under it “Already a member – login here” Simply input the email address you use and your password and click “Remember me.” Please contact us if you need help!