The November-December issue Israel Today Magazine (flipping-book edition) is coming soon and will provide a deeper look at the war against the Islamist forces arrayed against Israel.
Events in the Middle East are happening rapidly, and the Holy Land is in the focus of world public opinion. The slaughter of 1,400 Jews on “Black Shabbat” is burned into the collective memory of the Israeli people, and the entire region stands on the brink. Will Hamas be destroyed? Is the big war with Iran coming? Will there be a conflagration that spreads across the world? Is the beginning of biblical end-time prophecies happening before our eyes?
Among this month’s headlines:
- Where was God on October 7, 2023?
- Analysis: How Israel was caught off guard by Hamas
- Wounded souls: Israeli search and rescue volunteers break
- Replacement eschatology – Christians get it terribly wrong, again
- Are there innocent civilians in Gaza? Some Arabs say ‘no’
- Did God warn Israelis about the Hamas invasion in their dreams?
- Hamas is the new Amalek – this is a biblical war
Go beyond the daily headlines with our in-depth magazine articles!
Israel Today Membership
Save 18% Per Month.
Six Months Membership
Save 9% Per Month.