The Jewish villages and kibbutzim around the Gaza Strip have warned for years of a possible attack and catastrophe, but there has never been an adequate response from various governments. First response groups in all kibbutzim and moshavim pleaded for weapons and equipment, but nothing happened. When it mattered most, like on Shabbat morning, emergency responders were alone and fought like lions to protect their families. Waves of terrorists stormed the kibbutzim and these troops stopped them until the ammunition ran out or soldiers arrived six hours later. These men, husbands and fathers, in the emergency response groups fell like heroes and they will have a dedicated chapter in Israel’s national history. They were the protective shield between the terrorists and their families.
Israel Today has compiled for you what happened this past Shabbat morning, a black Shabbat, around the Gaza Strip and how the 20 kibbutzim and moshavim fought for their survival. You have to know that these towns are only about 2,000 meters (a little over a mile) from the Gaza Strip border fence. A person can casually jog this distance in 10-12 minutes. With jeeps and motorbikes it is crossed in much less time. The border fence was breached and open and so in the first hours of Shabbat not hundreds, but thousands of terrorists entered, but not only that. Palestinians young and old ran after the terrorists as if on an open highway and took part in the slaughter of Jews. In order, from north of the Gaza Strip in Kibbutz Zikim to the south in Kibbutz Kerem Shalom, we have listed for you what the Israeli families experienced in the early morning of the last Shabbat.
- Kibbuz Zikim – Terrorists stormed Zikim with RPGs but were stopped by local security in an exchange of fire. Two injured from the emergency unit.
- Moshav Nativ HaAsara – Terrorists stormed the moshav with gliders. The emergency force rushed at them, three fell. Numerous Israelis were murdered.
- Kibbutz Yad Mordechai – The emergency force rushed at the terrorists in front of the intersection outside the kibbutz. The terrorists fled and headed for Sderot.
- Kibbutz Erez – The terrorists were discovered in time on Shabbat morning. There was an exchange of fire around the kibbutz. A kibbutz member fell, but the kibbutz remained intact.
- Kibbutz Nir Am – The terrorists reached the entrance to the kibbutz, but the emergency force led by Inbal Leiberman opened fire, killing and driving away the terrorists.
- Kibbutz Miflasim – 30 terrorists tried to storm the kibbutz from all three entrances, but the emergency force managed to kill and drive away the terrorists.
- Moshav Yachini – Terrorists entered the moshav and murdered four Israelis. The emergency force was alerted, but they did not have adequate arms. The Yamam police special unit and Sayeret Matkal soldiers did the job and killed all the terrorists.
- Kibbutz Kfar Azza – The entire emergency force of the kibbutz was shot and about 100 members of the kibbutz were slaughtered. A terrible massacre.
- Kibbutz Nachal Oz – The commander of the emergency force is missing or kidnapped. The other fighters survived the attack. They complained that they had not received permission from the army to have automatic weapons at home.
- Kibbutz Alumin – Terrorists stormed into the kibbutz and murdered 20 foreign workers from Thailand and Nepal. The emergency force fought against the terrorists until the army arrived after six hours.
- Kibbutz Be’eri – Terrorists stormed the kibbutz early in the morning. The emergency force fought nonstop. Five out of 10 men in the force were shot. Then the massacre took place in the kibbutz, over a hundred people. We have seen pictures and videos that we will never show you. These were not the acts of human or even animals. Monsters!
- Kibbutz Kissufim – About 70 terrorists stormed into the kibbutz from all sides. Exchange of fire with the emergency force, of which at least four were killed. It is currently known that 15 members of the kibbutz were murdered and four were abducted to the Gaza Strip.
- Kibbutz Reím – The emergency force, numbering no more than six men, fought 100 terrorists for hours until the soldiers arrived. Five members were shot and five were abducted to the Gaza Strip.
- Kibbutz Nirim – Terrorists stormed the kibbutz and first shot five Israelis in their houses, then the emergency force intervened and slowed down the attack. Five Israeli fighters lost their lives.
- Kibbutz Ein Hashlosha – 15 members of the emergency force held off the terrorist attack on the kibbutz for six hours until the soldiers arrived at midday. The commander of the emergency force fell.
- Kibbutz Nir Oz – All members of the emergency force are missing. Over 35 members of the kibbutz were murdered.
- Kibbutz Magen – Terrorists stormed the kibbutz, destroyed the fence, but were stopped by the emergency force and one fell.
- Kibbutz Sufa – 12 terrorists stormed the kibbutz and the emergency force fought until the soldiers arrived around midday. Three deaths are counted in the kibbutz.
- Kibbutz Nir Itzchak – Terrorists stormed the kibbutz. The emergency force defended the kibbutz, but two of them were shot. Four fighters from the emergency force are missing and several kibbutz members have been abducted to the Gaza Strip.
- Kibbutz Kerem Shalom – Ten members of the emergency force killed over 20 terrorists. Two members of the emergency team were killed.
Israel Today Membership
Save 18% Per Month.
Six Months Membership
Save 9% Per Month.